• Performs break/fix troubleshooting, server and software updates and feature enhancements to relevant technology infrastructure; implements and troubleshoots complex environments.
• Masters assigned discipline within technical offering - VoIP, video, call center, immersive telepresence, quality of service, security network management, remote access, and/or routing.
• Responds and solves client issues utilizing technology tools, procedures, and training through awareness of service offerings and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
• Understands Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and follows predefined ITIL incident, problem and change management processes in place for each client when working to resolve client requests or outages.
• Provides direct client interaction as needed in support of client operations.
• Maintains CMDB CI attributes for relation to applications/services and their business impact.
It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.