• Operates data communication systems, including LANs and/or WANs
• Maintain a thorough understanding of the basics behind the Internet and its workings (DNS, Security, P Routing, HTTP, VPN, Email Routing, SPAM, etc.)
• Configure and setup Cisco switching and routing appliances for access to vital business applications
• Design, setup and configure complex switching environments ( VLAN, Ether Chanel, STP etc), and routing environments (BGP, EIGRP, VRF, MPLS, DMVPN etc.)
• Design, setup and configure complex wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications
• Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking
• Assist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether-Channel (Bonding), etc.
• Develops and evaluates network performance criteria and measurement methods
Configuring and installing network software for upgrading and maintaining network systems.
• Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities
• Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
• Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
• Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
• Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software applications, and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services.
Any other duties as assigned by management
It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.